My Dreams'!....nice one

Buy the MOON
imag

When they say "Room with view" I really mean it. (Space House)





My PET




The Best Paid Maid in world (Paris Maid)



Walking the Dog






I just use a diamond glass/cup for my drink.




Golf of Course







My Security





Only the best mountain spring water is used to flush the toilets




I guess this is what financial experts call "disposable income"





Chanel Pool



It's a little slow off the line and stonechips are a nightmare.. .



An "excentric",- SOLID GOLD- LAPTOP P IX. 20. 2G. RAM 5G. 20" LCD. Mousepad and keyboard made of authentic ELEPHANT IVORY. Diamons all around the laptop.





My house and long cars.



The Summer House


 
GET more HERE    http://EMAIL4FUN.BLOGSPOT.com
 

To Receive such mails right in your InBox, type your E-mail Address in the Box below and Click Subscribe to Email4Fun button now.

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...