Fw: Loosing the Dearest

Dinesh Vora

A retired old lonely man trying to reminiscence the good old

times of life at eighty five years of age looks at his feet.

"Hi my feet, a faithful friend, Happy Birthday, you are eighty five today.

Had it not been for the swiftness of you I would not have run and survived

the war."

Then he moves his eye slight upward and talks to his knees. "Hi knees my

reliable useful old friend Happy Birthday. Though stricken with acute

arthritis today, you have helped me through falling on you and begged the hand of

love of my life my wife." He then smiled.

Then he moved his eyes further upward, looks at his crotch, smirked, and

in a loud voice goes, "Hell....... .o, the dearest of mine of all, It has

been quite a while since you are damn dead, but if were alive you would be

eighty five today."


Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...