SMS Jokes

Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must... Can we do romance in the midnight today?I’m in a good mood:)Just a little bit of kissing and biting!!Reply me soon,yours Loving Mosquito.An Aeroplane asks a RocketHow is that you can fly so fast?The Rocket replies you will know the painwhen they put fire at your back!Sardar : What is the name of your car ?Lady : I forgot the name, but is starts with “T”.Sardar : Oye Kamaal ki gaadi hai, Tea se start hoti hai.Hamaara gaadi petrol se start hoti hai.Girlfriend:It’s 2 tightBoyfriend:Don’t worry,I’ll put it slowly,Girlfriend:Push it in,Boyfriend:Ah..I can’t,Girlfriend:It’s painful,Boyfriend:Forget it.....We’ll buy new WEDDING RING! Gal: Do u have any sentimental love cards?Shopkeeper: How about this card,it says,”To the only boy I ever loved!”Gal: Great! I want 10 of themY do couples hold hands during their wedding?It’s a formality just like two boxersshaking hands before the fight begins!How will a rat purpose a cat…???..???“Billo Rani Kaho Tou Abhi Jaan De Doon..O Billo Rani..!!;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...