SMS Jokes

Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must...
Can we do romance in the midnight today?
I’m in a good mood:)
Just a little bit of kissing and biting!!
Reply me soon,
yours Loving Mosquito.







An Aeroplane asks a Rocket
How is that you can fly so fast?
The Rocket replies you will know the pain
when they put fire at your back!









Sardar : What is the name of your car ?
Lady : I forgot the name, but is starts with “T”.
Sardar : Oye Kamaal ki gaadi hai, Tea se start hoti hai.
Hamaara gaadi petrol se start hoti hai.









Girlfriend:It’s 2 tight
Boyfriend:Don’t worry,I’ll put it slowly,

Girlfriend:Push it in,
Boyfriend:Ah..I can’t,

Girlfriend:It’s painful,
Boyfriend:Forget it.
.
.
.
.
We’ll buy new WEDDING RING!











Gal: Do u have any sentimental love cards?

Shopkeeper: How about this card,
it says,”To the only boy I ever loved!”

Gal: Great! I want 10 of them









Y do couples hold hands during their wedding?

It’s a formality just like two boxers
shaking hands before the fight begins!









How will a rat purpose a cat…??
?
..??
?
“Billo Rani Kaho Tou Abhi Jaan De Doon..
O Billo Rani..!!;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...